This website is operated by Lex Autolease Limited.
Who can use this site
- Who can use this site.The material on this site is directed solely at those who are resident in and who access the website from within the United Kingdom.
- We have tried to make this website as clear, easy to use and as accurate as possible. However we disclaim all express or implied warranties that this site is accurate, complete or up to date. We will have no liability to you if it is not.
- The fact that a service is shown on this site does not necessarily mean it is suitable for you. It is your responsibility to check this. This also applies to other people's products or services linked to this site (if any).
- We are not in any way responsible for anything mentioned on or linked to this site that someone else is marketing.
- You may use anything on this site only for your personal information in connection with your business and for this purpose you may print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this site. You must not alter anything. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission. In particular, no-one may use any part of the site on any other website, or link any other website to this site, without this permission.
- This site and these conditions are governed by English law. Any disputes arising from this site shall be resolved by the English courts unless you can show you accessed the site from Scotland in which case the Scottish courts may be used.
- Certain trademarks and other materials used on this site are the copyright of Lex Autolease Limited and Lloyds Bank plc. Lloyds Bank is a registered trademark of Lloyds Banking Group plc. All rights reserved.
Lex Autolease Limited
Registered in England and Wales with registered number: 1090741
Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
Lex Autolease Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority under registration number 414465 for credit-related regulated
activities and is an appointed representative of Black Horse Limited for
insurance mediation. Black Horse Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 313409 for insurance
Vat Number GB 244 1555 76