Accidents happen... we're here to help.
Our specialist team manage all claims on your behalf, controlling your costs, reducing the time your vehicles are off the road and providing you with essential data to help you reduce accidents.
You can be confident that in the event of an accident your driver will be speaking to our dedicated team who are available any time of the day or night.
We will handle the claim on your behalf, make arrangements for estimates to be completed and authorise any repair work. All repairs that are carried out have a three year guarantee minimising any end of contract charges due to accident repair work.
We take the administration out of an accident and deal with all parts of the claim through to resolution. Our dedicated helpdesk will complete all claim forms on behalf of your driver, providing minimal disruption to all concerned.
We pre-select our approved repair partners ensuring the highest standards are achieved and our expert team of assessor engineers ensure you get the best value repair every time. By actively managing your claims, we can keep vehicle down time to a minimum, keeping your drivers on the road and through analysis of your fleet's accident data we can make suggestions on how to bring your costs down by identifying risk reduction solutions.
We can also handle uninsured loss recovery and personal Injury claims if required.
Accident Services includes:
- Dedicated helpdesk team managing administration for the claim
- Review your claims online via Lex Autolease interactive
- Rapid electronic notification of new claims to insurers
- Repair costs controlled by team of qualified assessor engineers
- Free courtesy car provided for the duration of the repair (Group A vehicle, limited to 75 miles per day)
- Legal Uninsured Loss Recovery and Personal Injury Claims service available if required
- Monthly detailed management information provided on fleet performance
- Nationwide repair and recovery coverage including mobile and SMART repairs
How it works
Accident Services is available to fleets of all sizes and can be added to non leased vehicles, plus road side recovery costs, if not already covered.
Helping you to reduce the cost of an accident
Taking the financial risk out of non-fault accidents