BRAND NEW VEHICLES
Personal Contract Hire could be an affordable way for you to drive a brand new car or van.
ZERO BENEFIT IN KIND TAX
With Personal Car Leasing there is no benefit in kind tax to pay, therefore your monthly rentals are fixed.
Start with as little as a single month's rental upfront and choose to keep the vehicle from anywhere between 2 and 5 years.
ACCESS TO TOP DEALS
With over 70,000 Personal Contract Hire vehicles on our fleet, you can take advantage of our significant buying power.
For complete motoring peace of mind, choose to add optional services to your monthly rental***.
Our experienced team will offer advice and guidance from your first quote, right through to your vehicles collection.
WHAT IS PERSONAL CAR LEASING?
Personal Car Leasing is a way via Personal Contract Hire that you could drive a brand new vehicle of your choice for a set period and agreed mileage**.
At the end of your agreement you simply return the vehicle back to us. Provided you have not exceeded the agreed mileage and the vehicle is returned in good condition there is nothing further to pay. This means that throughout the life of the agreement your monthly rentals are fixed.
These rentals can include optional maintenance which covers routine servicing, replacement parts and new tyres due to fair wear and tear***.
Choose a selected manufacturer to browse your exclusive rates*
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- Subject to application and necessary credit acceptance.
- You must have fully comprehensive motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Discounted offers are exclusively available to the employees of select companies (excludes employee friends and family); For confirmation of your eligibility to apply for these offers, please consult your employer.
- Choose from a contract period of between 2 and 5 years.
- Should you wish to return your vehicle before the end of the contract, an early termination fee may apply. This could be of significant cost depending on what stage in the life of the contract this occurs.
- The excess mileage rate, charged in pence per mile, will be confirmed when you receive your quote and will take effect at the start of the agreement.
- Once you return the vehicle to us, we will compare the actual mileage with the contracted mileage. Excess mileage charges will apply if you exceed the agreed contracted mileage.
- You will not receive a refund if you travel less than the contracted mileage rate over the term of the agreement, so it's important to accurately predict mileage.
- You are responsible for payment of fixed penalty notices, congestion charges, speeding offences and any other such events.
- Any amounts that remain unpaid will be paid by us and invoiced back to you with an administration fee.