HOw to complain

Help and support for making a complaint

We take pride in the service we offer our customers and aim to provide you with the highest level of customer service. If there’s a problem, call us on 0800 068 4025 from 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.

Or write to:

Lex Autolease
Customer Resolution Department
Heathside Park
Heathside Park Road

We will always try to resolve your issue immediately.

When you contact us please provide the following information

  • Customer contact details 
  • Registration number or agreement number
  • Full details of your concern 
  • What you think we should do to put things right 
  • Copies of any paperwork supporting your concern (please keep original copies)

As soon as we have received your complaint we will respond to it as quickly as we can, usually by the end of the next working day. If we can’t respond within this time, we will write to you within 5 working days to either tell you what we have done to resolve the issue, or acknowledge your complaint and let you know what we are doing to resolve the problem.

We will also follow up the facts, provide you with regular updates, and let you know our final response within 8 weeks from when you first contacted us about your complaint.

The Financial Ombudsman Service

If for any reason you are still dissatisfied with our final response, then you can ask for an independent review of your complaint by contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service.

This is a free, independent dispute resolution service for customers. It can deal with most personal disputes - you will find more information on the Financial Ombudsman Service website.
We value your custom and want to resolve your complaint for you. The Financial Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint once you’ve tried to resolve it with us.

The British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA)

Lex Autolease is a member of the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association, and as a result, the BVRLA offer our customers a free, independent conciliation service for resolving disputes. If you are unhappy with our final response, you can write to the BVRLA setting out your concern. The BVRLA is approved by the Government as a consumer alternative dispute resolution body. They aim to resolve a dispute using the information presented by both parties. Based on the information available they will provide both parties with its findings and recommendations. Members must comply with the conciliation service’s findings.

You can find more information about the service they offer, and how to contact them on their website.