Business Leasing or Contract Hire is a rental agreement with a fixed cost.
You choose the manufacturers and models of vehicles that you want and agree the terms of the agreement, such as the maximum annual mileage and length of agreement and initial rental amount followed by fixed monthly rentals to suit your budget. You can include our optional maintenance and breakdown cover, so we manage and maintain the vehicles. The cost would be included in your monthly rental amount, meaning you can pay one fixed monthly payment.
To find out more about the business leasing options we have available, please see our business leasing pages here.
If you're an existing customer, your relationship manager can also talk through the options for your business with you.
- Businesses must have been trading for a minimum of two years
- Only available to Limited Companies and/or non-CCA regulated businesses
- Available only to cars, vans, flatbed trucks and 4x4/SUV requirements. We are unable to assist with HGVs, agriculture machinery, motorbikes, camper vans, couriers, driving schools and chauffeurs
The whole life cost financial model allows us to illustrate what the cost of your fleet may be over its 'whole life'. This approach is more holistic than just calculating monthly rental costs, and enables you to run a cost effective fleet over a long term period.
- Disallowable VAT
- Vehicle insurance
- Administration costs
- Employers National Insurance contribution
- Monthly rental including Road Fund Licence and CO2-based Capital Allowances
- Customised fuel costs at a pence per mile rate; separating business and private mileage
Many Businesses choose to lease their fleets. The advantages of Contract Hire from us over owned vehicles are;
- Fixed monthly costs to help with more efficient cost management.
- No depreciation risk on the vehicle resale value.
- VAT efficient.
- Available with or without maintenance.
- Flexible terms and mileages to suit your needs.
With Business Contract Hire from Lex Autolease, whatever Business you're in, we can provide the Fleet to meet your needs.
We have the largest fleet of company cars across the UK, can offer ready to go drive-away vans and light commercial vehicles for many trades and industries.
There are lots of factors to think about when choosing which vehicle may be the right choice for your business and your relationship manager will be able to go through the most appropriate options with you.
With Business Leasing from Lex Autolease we can provide you with the facility to add branding/sign writing to your vehicle and we'll even remove it for you at the end of the contract. We have access to a wide network of reputable companies that can do this for you. All you need to do is Contact us and we can do the rest. Alternatively, we can work with you and your existing suppliers.
‘Grey Fleet’ is a term that describes vehicles used for making a work-related journey, which aren’t owned or leased by the company. To find out how we can help with your Grey Fleet management, please speak to your relationship manager.
We use our industry expertise to bring you up to date insights on legislation affecting vehicle leasing. We also provide a range of Driver Guides covering hints and tips on driving safely and looking after vehicles.
Vehicle branding options